DaHui Lawyers’ renewable energy practice has developed in tandem with the technological advances and policy changes spurring investment in renewable energy around the world. We have a keen appreciation for the regulatory and technical challenges that make the renewable energy industry unique. Our clients are active in several renewable sectors, including solar, wind, and hydroelectric power. And we have represented PRC clients on a number of outbound investments in renewable energy projects around the world.
Our renewable energy practice includes the following services:
- Advising on a range of development and financing transactions, including on tax and corporate structuring, due diligence, real estate issues, and power sales
- Liaising with government and industry regulators and companies, representation in administrative proceedings, and assisting with applications for regulatory approvals
- Complete legal support for ambitious new projects; securing site control through options, leases, or purchases; drafting and negotiating construction and power purchase agreements, interconnection agreements, operations and maintenance agreements; and assisting with a full range of ownership and financing documentation
- Advising on real estate law and land use issues involved with renewable energy project development
- Assisting to obtain an array of government subsidies, incentives and tax benefits